Saturday 10 October 2015

I LOVED TO GET FLOGGED BY MY MOTHER LET HER ALSO TAKE OUT HER SADISTIC ACT USING A WHIP ON ME.





I WISH TO BE WHIPPED BY MY MOTHER yes someday do something wrong on purpose then give a Whip to my mother remove my shirt tell her to flog me really hard about 90 strokes are fine here. Now the wrong-doing would be anything between stealing money to teasing a girl or harassing someone just like on the phone etc the Method to get someone so annoyed that he or she would pickup a wooden-stick(Sota) or even  Whip then the real or true Act of Flogging would begin right away well lets reverse roles here If I annoy my wife also then the same Flogging treatement would be meeted out with me remove my shirt let the Flogging begin. I would such notorious things on purpose just to see how hard a Whip hurts etc all of it.

HARASSING ANYONE just like that could be called a notorious Act here enough for a 100 stroke Flogging. I tried this when I was a teen many years ago got thrashed many times knowingly committing mistakes one is now since am way to aged or too old so now the mistakes are basically done knowingly and not unknowingly as they used to say earlier on. I am still a bachelor till I finally tie the know and from that day am a married man so till am a Bachelor do more mistakes knowingly repeat them over and over again annoy more people including the cops call them using their helpline its my way to Harass them so much they resort to such well thats me then ask them or beg them to Flog you thats the idea here now.

MISTAKES DONE ON PURPOSE well yes the main ingredient to get Whipped or Flogged by someone elder to you or younger may even be your wife. My Blog will get 90 to 115 pageviews soon checking this Blog. I started making mistakes at 12 years old when I was way younger not even in my teens I once started a car on reverse gear hit the bumper then again repeated it when I was 14 years old back in school drove the school swaraj tractor cutting the grass with that missed or ducked classes my first feel of driving the school tractor mind you it was notorious act indeed.I deserved a good Flogging just to discipline myself yes.

WHIPPING just didnt end here it had lots more added to the Act first doing mistakes then annoying someone forcing him to Flog you harder. Now this is my recipie of getting Flogged best thing let me first try this at home trouble someone over the phone Harass someone so much he has no other way but to thrash me hard. I was 15 years old I was sort of thrashed and thrown out of New Era COllege I do remember what was that mistake done on purpose received sound thrashing for that. I did another mistake at 35 yrs also writing a post FB on traffic police but was pardoned then again in the parade ground fair just troubled someone got thrashed also 2011 october so those mistakes were not done unknowingly but on purpose Harassing someone just for the sake of it.

I LOVE BEING FLOGGED SO PLEASE TAKE THE WHIP AND FLOG ME HARDER.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment